Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Motivation Mondays


"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
                                                             -Rumi


I chose this quote for my first motivational Mondays quote because it is a quote that holds near and dear to my heart. I wear many hats: blogger, fashionista, advocate, daughter, friend, lover, yet over the years have found that my favorite hat has always been helping others. I enjoy teaching others, ending inequality and just plain lending a helping hand. What I have noticed to always hold true is that I have helped others the most only once I have helped myself. My ensuring I do the things I am suppose to do and need to do, I can lead others by example.

What have you done to lead by example today?





No comments:

Post a Comment