Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

“How I Made It” Gives It To You!

 Young people are currently having a love affair with fashion. Blogs like Black Fashion can tell you that. From stylists and designers to publicists and models, fashion is the  go-to industry for those who appreciate individualism, forward-thinking and creativity.

 Being one of those appreciators, I find myself researching those in the industry that I can learn from.  

 Enter Bevy Smith.

 Bevy Smith is a modern day business woman, New York socialite and fashion and culture maven. She is known for her personality, her tweets and her “Dinner With Bevy” business venture. She is just all around gorgeous.




 On a night where America was celebrating its independence, I granted myself the amazing opportunity to listen to her and many other fashion movers and shakers talk about, “How I Made It”.

  Presented by StyleBlazer.com, check out the web series, “How I Made It” featuring Bevy Smith [see below],  Mikki Taylor (Editor At Large, Essence Magazine), Alek Wek (International Model), Sydne Bolden Long (Fashion Expert, Trend Forecaster, Fashion Stylist), Felita Harris (Senior Vice President of Global Sales at Donna Karan) and many others. These wonderful women discuss their journeys in the fashion industry and provide the inspiration that every up and comer needs to hear.

  Take notes, fashion people.

Chasefranco,
Diamond


  

No comments:

Post a Comment